Monday 23 June 2008

Simple London Posters




I'm currently making some posters for a company in Folkestone, who intend to sell the posters during the Folkestone Triennial festival this summer. I'm making 5 posters of Folkestone, but they're not quite finished yet so I'm going to hold off putting them up on here til they're totally done and dusted. I'm also making a London poster for them (a lot of the people visiting Folkestone for the Triennial will be from London so we figured they might like a poster of their home town) and attached to this post are 3 of my early roughs for what the poster might have looked like. In the end we decided to go with something more detailed, but these three are all good in their own 'Paul Catherall' kind of way. I guess the problem was that they're too close to the 'Paul Catherall' style, which kind of highlighted the fact that they wern't as good as his stuff. Still nice though.

No comments: